Time is such a funny thing! I feel like I’ve been saying “I can’t believe it’s already (insert any month of the year)!” Pretty much all of 2016! And here we are, 2 weeks into 2017!
Life got pretty busy as it always does towards the end of the year so I am SUPER behind on posting about my trip to Hong Kong!
Hong Kong. Was. Delicious!
There were so many places I wanted to hit up again and again but had to hold back and try other places which made me feel the same way!
We went into Hong Kong with a few goals. Eat, duck, pork, eat, and eat. Little did we know we would do a lot more!
- Ubering in Teslas and BMWs
- Little old mochi ladies luring us over to try the best mochi ever
- Scariest taxi ride of my life
- Store after store of the cutest puppies
- Waiting in what seemed the longest lines, but finding out that it only takes 15 minutes to be sat and even shorter to order, eat, and pay.
- Navigating through a new city on foot
- The endless air conditioners dripping on us
- Randomly meeting up with friends from other places!
- Tried my first Michelin rated restaurant!
- And as always the best part was the food!